User Interaction Designer, New Taipei City
全鼎正在替網通廠招聘 User Interaction Designer , 歡迎有興趣、有經驗、英文表達能力良好的高手來應聘。
The job of an Interaction Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In an Interaction Designer role, you will take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs—ranging from novice to sophisticated users. Achieving this goal requires that you collaborate closely with teams of ID Designers, Engineers, Sales and Product Managers throughout the design process—from crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
2. Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
3. Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change.
1. A degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
2. An extremely clean, functional design aesthetic
3. Meticulous attention to detail
4. Demonstrated experience in crafting usable digital interfaces or 2 years of experience in a related field
6. Visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences.
7. Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills.
8. Good English Skills
|< 上页||下页 >|